Tuesday

A Typical Call to Milestone Service Centre ( Real Life Humor ) + The method to reach them via phone

Abbreviation: [MOTO: Motorola Pinoy Customer Service Consultant] [ME: Patrick]

Ring Ring~



ME: Hello.

MOTO: Thank you for calling Motorolo. This is [Pinoy] Can I have your first name.. (Hmm.. usual Strong accent)

ME: Mr Patrick. ( sian )

MOTO: Can I have your Mobile Number?

ME: 8139-9311. ( super . sian )

MOTO: May I have the model of your phone?
ME: blabble about stone (super . duper . sian already)
Y do I have to always repeat the same information about my phone again and again. Don't you all have any records?

 
MOTO: Okayy... How may I help you?

ME: Isn't this already the Service Centre For Motorola?

Motorola Singapore Website > Click here to Enter ~

MOTO: Err. NOpe! This is actually Motorola here.

ME:(Wow cool reply huh?) I need my phone replaced. 

 MOTO:Y Sir?

ME:Obviously B'cos my stone is spoilt. And I have been making numerous trips down to your Service Centre already.

MOTO: Yes Sir, so do you have a Case ID ?

Case ID?
ME: No. How u expect me to carry around with me everytime ? 

 
ME: I need to speak to your Manager, Michelle from the Motorola Service Centre then. Iv talked to her in person before.

MOTO: If that is the case Sir, we will return a call back to you within the next 2 days for processing. 

ME: Y 2 F days? As far as I am concerned, you are the point of contact now i am calling you. You could have take it on  your end. ( Tu Lan )

MOTO: Sir,why 2 days is because we will have to write an email to the admin team. After that the admin team will then forward your case to the Motorola Service Centre. And lastly they will then pick it up from there and inform the team manager to give you a call back.

ME: I think there is something wrong with your company way of operation.Can I speak to the higher authority department instead?

MOTO: Its the Admin Team Sir.

ME: what?!? your admin team is your higher authority?

MOTO: Yes Sir.
ME: okok. Whatever.( Super Tu Lan ) Put me through them.
MOTO: Hold.. on let me check.

... (of cos, as expected the eternal wait) ...
MOTO: Hello.. This is [Mer . Ly] from the admin team , yes, how may I help?

ME: My milestone is not function properly. first time I bring my phone down is because my clients complain intermittent loud soft unclear sound from my end...
Then you guys went ahead fixed it , do an update to some froyo android version .Since after my milestone really became literally a stone already.It froze my phone! Just like a frozen yogurt. Your trying to make fun for me right?
Froyo 2.2.1. Cool Version Update for Android

MOTO: I see. I will get Michelle from the Service Centre to reach you within 2 Working day.(Same)
 
I will not be able to make a decision whether or not the phone can be replaced. The Service Centre personnel have the last say.

ME: Bahh.. okok. [Hang up] (SUPER DUPER DU LAN)
 ~~~~~~~
Take note that the above scenario is being relate in the most accurate possible through his past experiences with Motorola . The actual 3rd party's names are the only information kept fictional to protect the interest of the identity. The author is in no way prejudice against any discrimination of any race whatsoever, including Philippines National and/or China Nationals.


Now... because I am a KING WHO SEEK ATTENTION, kind soul who care and share,
I do understand that besides me, certainly a few lost sheeps along really needs help over the phone to seek the operations of their Motorola phones. Who can they turn to?

I am thus giving you this Magical Number here.

  
✆    #800-186-1097
(toll free for SG)
GIVE THEM A RING TODAY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment