Tuesday

My Teacher is Mrs. Q - Destin conversation with Daddy ( Humor )

Mrs Q are friends with Ms R and Mr O


Destin: Daddy Daddy, my new form teacher (for this school term) is called
Mrs Q.

ME: Oh really? Did she tell you her friends were Ms R and Mr O.

Destin: Shook his Head (in confusion )~

ME: Go and notice carefully next time in school then. She will hang out with them.


If you know me personally you will realize I am damn bad one. Especially like to talk nonsense to little kids. All in the name of humor ok, no offense intended.

Again, I need to stress I respect teachers alot, it is a noble profession and I think they wake up exceptionally early and probably last few to lights out at the table lamp marking assignments. I had friends who were in the teaching profession too plus I know cos I was once a relief teacher in SJI Juniors. 

Best part was the students had to greet me:
Thank You Mr O and may God bless you. (wow.. how heartening. I feel so blessed)

With warmest regards,
From the Desk of Patrick. I ❥ u all too.






No comments:

Post a Comment