Monday

ABOUT ME ( PART III ) - ThatPatrickStar Blog has New Layout - Any Questions For me?

Hi mortals,

this blog has certainly come some way since it was soft launched. A bunch of you had been asking me you are known as Wei Lih in person usually,  Whats up with thatPatrick(star)?

Yes.. Emulating this funny character...

thatPatrickStar

Well known TV  Nickelodeon's Cartoon series " SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS " If you still have no slightest idea of what this, you must really be living in Bikini Bottoms - Under the Sea  all these years.


Now, I must say, if you haven't yet clicked on the above video yet, you should, cos i am going to throw u viewers:

A Challenge: Watch this whole clip without wiping off that smile on your face.
( Not exactly, b'cos I won't really have any proof whether you did smile ya.It will however liven up your day )


Now contrary to this interesting character, Patrick was never on my NRIC, the fact was that it was first conjuncture in here.

That was a Makeshift Starhub Promotion Booth (Bikini Bottoms under the Sea), in case you are wondering. And I am holding Cononut Juice (Pineapple)

I was the In-charge for the Booth on the contract exercise at that time. And there was this colleague who suddenly came up with a topic for thinking up English names for everyone. He claimed that usually when he sees a person, a suitable English name should be perfect for a person.


So he said:

You got the "Patrick face". (bear in mind Spongebob has not came out then)

So I asked him how does Patrick face looked like? He said,

"You look very technical, Someone into IT and honest type" .


 ❋❋❋

As you can see, my blog now has the latest face lift. It comes with a fully functional rotatable labels called "Cloud Nine" on the left corner. You can check it out¬.

It also comes with new Tag Line :

I PineApple . I PhotoShop . I Posted.

Some of you have been asking me a few Questions and Answers and I hope to provide the answers here. I also invite you all to make a comment in the comment box below
should you have any questions for Patrick.

Q: Why Pineapple?
A: Bringing you the latest Sour, yet Sweet FRESH articles.

Original Photo taken on that Restless Morning through my Laptop Webcam: Thus the Birth of this Magnificent Pineapple Blog , hottest blog in Singapore and some say in JB
After Edited version 1.5 Banner for thatPatrickStar.blogspot.com


With warmest regards,
From the Laptop of Patrick. I ❥ u all too.










No comments:

Post a Comment