Tuesday

My Android Smartphone : Mile stone Droid

Hi mortals,

if you personally know me.. u will know I am holding on to an Smart phone running on Andriod.

Yes. Its this little Green Robot.

Now, by right all will be well and good. Its a wonderful platform, having associated with GOOGLE. ( Everyone's favourite Search Engine )

Google, your favourite Search Engine.


Unfortunately, it has to be married with this tough black lady, Motorola.


Make a guess what happen to the offspring then?



>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Tata....


aka Milestone.


Y am I soo worked up with this nice lil phone? (Note: its an exlusive phone specially for Starhub subscribers only ya) Thats the reason that start me picking it up in the first place.

Milestone aka Droid
So far, this black dude has served me for almost a year up. And with each increasing day of this offspring, I find it more and more fed-up! Hopefully, we don't see any real life parents feeling the same way for their kids too ya..


I hope I don't have to perform this one day!
(Competition)

Read all about Adventures with my Android Smart phone here.

>> A Typical Phone call to the Motorola Service Centre. ( Real life Humour )
>> Saving your Battery Life on the Andriod Phone.
>> I am looking forward to HONEYCOMB.
>> A Virtual Bookshelf on my Android Phone . ( Reading increases knowledge )
>> Me and my son. (huh)

Thats alot of Logos in one post.To save my arse, i better do this.

Disclaimer:
Trademarks, service marks, logos,(including, without limitation, the individual names of products and companies) remains the property of their respective owners, who have no association with and do not make any endorsement of the products or services provided by thatpatrickstar.blogspot.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment