Thursday

I received this Little Leaflet on my doorstep - Jurong Town GRC - Strange Portal Like Maplestory?


Hi mortals,

If you are living around the Jurong Town GRC neighbourhood, chances are you would have received something stuck on your doorstep today, typically like this.

No, not another typical advertisment
 
In fact, it is an official book by the Jurong Town Council. Entitled:
Our Jurong Lake Story, Let's ride the wave of Transformation.

Offical Documents


In this comprehensive booklet, there are lots of interesting pictorials showing the highlights of growth in our neighborhood within the next 15 years.

In fact, I find it was very well conceptualized, with the artists' impression looking so damn realistic. (Obviously, because a lot of these structures are not even yet existing.)


Click it for view much clearly.
As I was happily enjoying these pictures leisurely, this page caught my eye.
The heading read : Gateway between Bukit Batok and Jurong East Town.
Wow, i was thinking to myself.
Gateway!?! Did I read correctly? Yes It says Gateway!

Well done , thank you my MPs. That means I will be able to "transport" from my home to my parent's home in double quick time. Kind of like a Portal eh?

Singapore is really a great home to live in, where our society lives up with the latest and highest level of technologies.

I am imagining myself able to teleport away.
Just like in some fantasy MPORG Game.


With warmest regards,
From the Dreamland of Patrick. I ❥ u all too.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment