Monday

HOW DO THE 8 CARPS FEEL IN PATRICK'S POND ? ><((((º> Something Magical at the end

Hi mortals,

this is my first post¬. I'm so pleased  proud to announce my blog. Oh look, i have rear 8 LUCKY Carps in my pond.

Locate the carps where? HERE
Have you wondered while carps live in shallow pond just inches beneath lily pads... how will their world be like?

What would their world be to live like a Carp? What a strange world it would be...

These carps will only be in their 2 dimension world, separated by ripples of water. They will be totally unaware of the space above..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                          ><((((º>                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Read & Watch Video>> as my idol DR MICHIO KAKU uncovers how this relates to the uncovers of 4th Dimension.. * GASP* Wormhole.......

Wonderful,, so you saw my lil carps swimming well.. ye.. i believe they bring me good luck.  ◕ ‿ ◕

Have anyone told you you can feed them with
those Orange Bits Fish Food too? ♨ Click it a try... not only will it bring you lots of fun n calmness of mind,, it is also folktaled that those who feed the king's carps will bring them eternal bliss n luck too... so rem to come back often ok? u wun want to see these lil lovely fishes die of hunger do u?


PPS: Since ur such nice readers, I'm going to treat you with some Magic from Chinese New Year 2011 庆功宴!Enjoy¬


With warmest regards,
From the Desk of Patrick. I ❥ u all too.

No comments:

Post a Comment