Friday

Dying Like a Moth Searching for the Ceiling Light ( Motivation )

Alone in my almost empty, white room, I was lying face up.

I saw these... 
Moths' flight dance.
These enthusiastic moths were darting around the ceiling. Like bees to honey, they seemed attracted to my bedroom's round ceiling light. 

Amidst this central of attraction, I saw an unfortunate moth got itself entangled between the light bulb, trapped there and finally with little struggle, it lay there, motionless.

I figured this " mindless " moth must have lived its last breath.
Carcass of a moth living its last breath
As I watched, my lonely and bored mind began to wonder...
To be reminded of its' existence,

" When a moth dies , what is left will be only its poor carcass "
however

" When we humans die , what is left of us ? "

What do you want to be remembered for?

What are you dreams/ goals ?


Probably, probably a good

LEGACY?




With warmest regards,
From the Bedroom of Patrick. I ❥ u all too.
 


PS: Let's work towards turning hopes into reality today, starting a little step every other day. 
Cheers.





No comments:

Post a Comment