Thursday

Raining Cats and Dogs - Daily Weather Forecast Here - Taking My Son Destin Back From School

Hi everyone,


Lately, the weatherman says it will keep on raining in Singapore, even more especially during evening time.


Singapore, Singapore Weather Forecast


Note: The Above Is an Interactive Weather Report For Singapore | > It actually Updates in Live Real time.
(If you are interested to have one too on your blog, you can ask me how)




Therefore I am being tasked to fetch my son, Destin back from school in the evening (I am currently very free)

Below are some of 2 of the latest pictures taken.. 
(Updated and bringing to you
 live updates using Android Smartphone)



Keeping Destin Feet Dry. I had to bring along extra slippers for him to change his school shoes out into.


Rain Rain Go away. Come Again Another Day.

In case you are wondering, these pretty photos are being edited live on an Android Smart Phone Photo Program called: "Picsin". I may consider doing a review on this program if there is you viewers' demand from me. In short, i must say it has damn cool features, ie speech bubbles (fully customized), Try it~

With warmest regards,
From the Android Smart phone of Patrick. I ❥ u all too





No comments:

Post a Comment