Saturday

Singapore Great Deals - McDonalds - Early Birds gets the Worms ♨♨♨

Warning: Good Deals and Cheap Offers in the following.

Hi every~buddy,

Sunday is family time for most of us. My family and I simply loves McDonalds. What amazes me is how the McDonalds founder, Ray Kroc, from discovering a small Barbeque's (BBQ) restaurant in California to the expansion of today of 3200 stores worldwide currently.
(Or should I say thankful too) for bringing my favourite breakfast item right to my neighbourhood.

Harshbrown is my favourite. So you know how to make me happy~
I am going to share with you a few good deals right here about Macdonalds, so you Macdonalds lovers, please listen out ya! I will sprinkle 3 Macdonalds tips (ie like this) ♨ all around this post so be sure to read till the end ya.
Macdonalds Salt - an ideal combination for my Above Harshbrown


TIP:
Do you know Macdonalds has special offer prices at certain hours? Yes, another reasons to wake up early, as early birds will always get the better worms. 

Notice the Menu, there is a green overlay at the bottom. Yes those are the Offer Prices only available at the special hours.
The Hours are as such: 6am -9am. 


Lately, I happened to come across few good phrases Ray Kroc the founder said once before; which I find it very meaningful. I picked 3 which I believed covered 3 different growing stages aspects of our lifespan.

"When you're green, your growing. When you're ripe, you rot.
This candid one is speaking to most early teens picking up the ropes of lives, something where we can easily relate into. 

This tells us it is really ok when we are new to new trait or challenge, when others may not take us seriously or 
recognize or acknowledge our efforts, we will get there one day. 

“Its easy to have principles when you're rich. The important thing is to have principles when you're poor.”
This one is more on a serious note. Telling us to stick to our true beliefs, be humble and have principles, no matter how successful we are in our lives.

Oh by the way, if we are feeling poor, there is also a SGD $2.50 breakfast.   Just mention to the Auntie, and she take your order. It consists of a Sausage McMuffin and Kopi/Tea Drink.
 
"If You Are Going to Take Money Out from Community, Give Something Back."
This is what any successful affluent of us aspire to achieve one day~! This is the stage where I wish to be.

Since , your are so nice readers thats throughout the post,
here's a little treat for you. This Offer Coupon is only limited offer till 24th April 2011.
You have to show the phone with this entry here to the Happy Macdonald's Auntie, pay SGD $4.20 and she will know what to do next.~. 
Show this Coupon on your phone to the Macdonald Counter Crew to enjoy this~ :)
With warmest regards,
From Patrick's fav eating outlet. Macdonald ❥  you. I ❥  u too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment