Thursday

Sick with Flu Cough - Home Remedy - Honey Lemon ♨

Warning: The following is a Recipe.

Hi mortals,

Lately, B'cos of the poor weather, my wife got down with Common flu.

Poor Wife
and such virus you know spread very quickly... and I am down with a very Bad whopping Cough. Those that when I sleep my lungs also feel like squeezing me out.


I never like to eat Western Medicines since young. As I believed it makes me grow disorientated and restless.



So I went browse through the Web and looked for remedies to treat cough.

2 main ingredients kept pop out.
Lemon
Honey


Now most of us will CUT the lemon and squeeze it to get its juice, right?
(Ie: When you go to coffeeshop, the coffee auntie will do the same)

However, after more extensive research, I also learn that cutting the Lemon Peel may release enzymes recently found in the rind of many fruits, and these enzymes may change some costituints of the Lemon juice.

So, I have gone valleys and hills to extract to present to you the Original Receipe.
The Long Forgotten Folk Remedy For Cough Cure - Honey Lemon.


    ❇    ❇
  1. Fill a can with water and put a middle or big sized Lemon.
  2. Leave the can to boil for about 10-15 minutes till it bocomes soft but intact.
  3. Take the Lemon and squeeze it to extract its juice.
  4. Clear the juice or filter it.
  5. Add the juice to 1/2 cup of honey ( or about 60 ml).
  6. Serve 2 teaspoons with 1 cup of water.
  7. You may store the remaining in a jar. :)

❇       ❇

Try making and leave comments how does it taste and whether it helps. :)

With warmest regards,
From the Desk of Patrick. I ❥ u all too.





No comments:

Post a Comment