Saturday

My Son Destin Wants To Eat Wasabi - I love Icecream - Learn the words ( Humour )

When my son was about 3 years old, we bring him to the Sake Sushi Japanese Restaurant.


He had not learnt what Wasabi ワサビ(山葵) was at that point of time, but less to know how it tasted like.


However he had just learnt what the word: Ice cream (アイス -Pronounced as Aisu) and knows how it tastes like.
Like all kids in the world, they adore ice-creams. (it is one of my fav food by the way)


Wasabi Jar on the Conveyor Belt in Sake Sushi

Like most Japanese Conveyor Belt Restaurant, this thing merrily roll along...

What is this? 

I asked my son Destin casually :

"Do you want this?"

Destin answered eagerly without thinking twice : 
" I want ! I want ! "

After scooping a teaspoon of this green stuff, I put the jar back.

Destin wasn't the least happy and he screamed :  

" So less, I want more, MORE Is not enough! "
I told him he will surely find it more than enough and he did not believed me at first... until,
when he got the first taste of it...  
After that day, my son Destin learnt a new word, "Wasabi"
And you can bet since then, he is able to tell the difference between the both, Wasabi or Icecream, and how uniquely each of these tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment