Thursday

How to Capture Entire Screen From a Webpage and NOT Just the visible part.

Warning: The following is a Product Review.

Hi mortals,

A few of you and some friends have been questioning after seeing my ABOUT ME page, on how I am able to capture the whole entire screen off your web page like what you did in the  , and not just the visible part of it.

"Hey Wow Patrick , how did you do it,  Like This One..



I wanted to do something like that too, as I need to print my Credit statement and they need the full picture.

I have try pressing this the " PRTSC Button ".



on the web page, and after that I go into " Paint program ":

PAINT Program

After that, To paste it on the program, I press the 2 guys "Ctrl + V" such as like this:
Cuteness of the Day

No, not like that.. Its on the keyboard,



Ctrl+V

I get the picture, but somehow it only print the picture like this. What's wrong?


So I replied:

"Ahah.. Nothing's wrong. In fact, you are already quite good with computer. What you have been missing is actually a simple and clean down loadable program.In fact, what is so good is that

IT IS FREE TOO!

Ok, I am going to show you how this works now. Simply head to this webpage:
CNET Downloads


The program you will download is call: WEBSHOT. This is how it looks on the Desktop.

The Wonderful Program "WebShot"
As you can see, the Cost of damage is probably only 4KB. Very Small Size too.Its very simple to use too. Once you double click: This is what you will see




Just follow this simple steps and voila~ !

  1. Cut (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the website that you want to capture the whole screen on the URL Column.
  2. Click on the "Save As" Button and choose where you want to save your file.
  3. Press the "Start" Button
  4. Wait patiently for the file to be finished downloading.

If this program has helped you in any way and you will like to thank me , I will be most glad to hear from you~.

Of cos, if you have any questions too, Feel free to comment

With warmest regards,
From the Desk of Patrick. I ❥ u all too.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment